AIM or MSN

I've never used MSN and I don't know anyone who uses it. Everyone I know since I was 11 to (almost) 20 has always used AIM. I don't like the newer versions of AIM though, like Triton and v6 and up. I still use AIM 5.9!

Ditto. Honestly, I don't think my friends even know what MSN is. To AIM's credit though, 6.1 is actually very good.

agree most people use aim, most teens really dont know about MSN, unless they are more into computers, well at least at my school

I use MSN because it's right there in front of you. Vista has it all up and running for you. Never bothered using anything else.

Everyone in my area uses MSN. I use kopote client to access msn. I use AIM sometimes for ppl on this forum.

I use MSN mainly, because it's what all the local people use here.

MSN vs AIM usage depends highly on the area you live, southern Ontario, nobody knows what AIM even is.

lol yeah man same.
I live in Mississauga in Ontario, no one here knows what AIM is except for the random people like me.

The only other one I've actually used before was Yahoo Messenger. Never got use to it and it went away like flesh on dead corpse.

I have to use both. Back in Brazil, all my friends use is MSN. When I got here I was trying to get the MSN from my friends here and they're like "WTF is that?". So then I got AIM. Same thing applies to Orkut and Facebook. But it occurred backwards. I got my facebook here first, then I asked my friends from Brazil if they had it. They said they only had Orkut, so I ended up getting one too.

EDIT: I like Facebook and MSN better. So it works out fine because Facebook - US, MSN - Brazil.

Back
Top Bottom