Gallery: Game Screenshots

After playing UT3 yet again, I got another terrible headache. Took an Advil already. Man, fps really affects your health!!!!! See, this is a prime example on building a PC the right way. Don't focus too much on the video card because as nice as the 7800GT is in rendering the graphics, it's useless if you're getting low frame rates. CPU and RAM have a direct effect on it too so make sure your system doesn't bottleneck like mine.

Dumb suggestion,Why dont you just lower settings? Or go into your control panel and go to the nVidia control panel and set the nVidia settings to performance,It might not look as good,but you should get a better FPS.

Well, that defeats the whole point of playing the game in the first place. If a game doesn't look good, my interest level goes down. When you have games that look so elegant like UT3, you want the best out of it and that really makes the whole gaming experience that much better.

miata2ds6.jpg

miata1hh5.jpg

ep31px6.jpg

camaro1xm9.jpg

19a69770c0fe4b84aeb71d7dq0.jpg

Well, that defeats the whole point of playing the game in the first place. If a game doesn't look good, my interest level goes down. When you have games that look so elegant like UT3, you want the best out of it and that really makes the whole gaming experience that much better.

You have got a point there,But you have to weigh up,Do you want to play a beutiful game but get a headache,or play a cool gamewith not so good graphics but not geet a headache.

Back
Top Bottom