Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? I don't get it? Your taking an exam and you decide to start thinking about your penis, and then realize that you can't get an erection? Which is what I assume you meant by "not working"?

Meant to say pen is.
Said penis instead.

<pH7> So during the biggest test of the term I look down and realise my f**king penis not working! I MEAN IT'S COMPLETELY DEAD!
<pH7> *pen is omfg
<Harreh> haha rofl
<pH7> Excuse me while I rip out my space bar for failing me like that :(

it just souns so funny that way, i'd would leave it alone

mark, you shouldnt be posting people's IP's, if computerbuyer01 was banned, and he made another account, then just ban him, no need to post private IP's on the forum.

oh no, somebody will know what IP a proxy is... people always go on about 'why did you ban him' 'well that wasnt fair' etc, etc, etc.. if i just posted the IP's up, i thought i wouldnt get all the crappy replies.. i thought i wouldnt anyway :rolleyes:

sometimes people should just accept a mods judgment instead of constantly jumping on all of our backs 24/7. we do this volunarily, we do not get paid or anything like that.. we do it to keep the forum clean for people like you... sometimes i wonder if its worth it.

:rolleyes:

i have a COD story.

i was "getting" it and its stuck at 90.1%. there is no seeds at all, and the highest people are all there, thats like 5.5GB of wasted download, i averaged 30KB\sec so it took me forever.

from now on im buying all the games i want to get. screw this torrent crap, im sick of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom