crazy ass random facts thread

Re: Facts Thread:

Human tonsils can bounce higher than a rubber ball of similar weight and size, but only for the first 30 minutes after they've been removed.

Ouch!!!

I agree, this forum is going down hill, and I don't think without a major change in how things work, its going to fix either

i kinda agree, more people are just posting in social forum, not the hardware and other sections that make this a computer forum.

id prefer it if i could put all of you in a paper bag and carry you onto my forum :)
where id make everyone happy, listening to suggestions and what not.
thats a fact ^

id prefer it if i could put all of you in a paper bag and carry you onto my forum :)
where id make everyone happy, listening to suggestions and what not.
thats a fact ^

what is your forum

Fish have "dandruff" caused by flaking skin, and it is impossible to filter all traces of it from drinking water.

Thats the last time I drink any water;)

I agree, this forum is going down hill, and I don't think without a major change in how things work, its going to fix either

I hope we can get it sorted out, Kage. I agree that this forum is going downhill, and it seems like very few people care.

There are a few members on here that are worthwhile, but then for every one of them, there are about 5 who don't know a d**n thing.

No offense to anyone that comes here to ask a question, you guys deserve all the help we can give you. I would appreciate it if more of you remained active, though.

i kinda agree, more people are just posting in social forum, not the hardware and other sections that make this a computer forum.

obviously im not alone

stop posting stuff like this, something along the lines of that has been posted at least 5 times in this thread, we get the picture.

so dont turn your back on the truth rudster

Back
Top Bottom