Q about XP keys

Nice one Rudster. Next you'll be giving advice on hacking and downloading warez. :rolleyes:

Probably not the best advice you have every given Rudster.

Rudster is a fine example of the stupidity here.

If your custom building a machine, just go buy an OS for it and add that into the price of selling it.

do you see any other solution :confused: it was just a suggestion.

remind me never to Buy anything from Rudster from the for sale forum

i dont get what that has to do with this :confused:

The only true answer is to buy another copy of XP HOME you can get them for about £50 or see if you can get hold of a students edition.

$100 is too pricey for XP Home IMO since Vista is now out, and for my price range anyway. I'm selling the system for $300, add another $100 to that and it probably won't sell at all even w/ Windows installed on it... Even if I cut the price to $350, I wouldn't be making as much profit. I'm trying to make some money, not just get rid of my P4 system. I've sold enough systems over the past year and couple of months that i know how that works.

I'll try the over the phone activation. Would I have to talk to people from India?

I'll try the over the phone activation. Would I have to talk to people from India?

Yeah, you will, it is really easy to do mate, you just have to read some numbers out to them and they will read some numbers out as you type them in. Too easy.

Yeah, you will, it is really easy to do mate, you just have to read some numbers out to them and they will read some numbers out as you type them in. Too easy.

Yeah, that's the easiest, and probally the only legal way to make it work. Rudster, I don't wanna see any suggestions of something like that again. Key word at the beginging of this thread was "legal". By writing down the key, you are stealing XP.

Yeah, that's the easiest, and probally the only legal way to make it work. Rudster, I don't wanna see any suggestions of something like that again. Key word at the beginging of this thread was "legal". By writing down the key, you are stealing XP.

still 10/10 for ingenuity for him

Back
Top Bottom