Gallery: Your desktop

Yeah, the background image I used was a giant pic I had to resize and crop myself, and it still ended up being 1 MB even as a .jpg, so 56k don't even try.

Oh yeah, Transformers. It's a big picture so I also used Imageshack to compress into a thumbnail. Click on it for the larger image:

It's neat how the good vs evil theme is used and the clash of the Autobots and Decepticons as portrayed in the back with logos hitting each other.

snapshot2rx3.png

Got my 3 new widescreen LCDs. Now it's at 4320 x 900 (1440 x 900 per monitor).

The stuff on the nVidia Monitor is my attempt at overclocking...

Wow, very nice! I just recently got dual monitors, 3 must be nice not having the column in the middle :D

Wow, very nice! I just recently got dual monitors, 3 must be nice not having the column in the middle :D

Yeah, I used too have dual monitors for a short while. Better than a single monitor, but I didn't like the middle column and it not really being centered. I then put in a random card and added another monitor and I never went back to a single/dual monitor on my desktop again. It's nice just upgrading to LCDs as well, even more space with the higher resolution and it being widescreen. I still haven't gotten used to how much space it doesn't take up on my desk over the CRTs.

Back
Top Bottom