Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
everybody has pointless posts, but when you do it consistently it gets very annoying, and then to have the nerve to see if people will congratulate you when you spammed your way to 1k.

took me a while to get to my 1k, but after that the 2k, 3k, 4k, and soon to be 5k milestones come very fast, hence my sig, but my post whoreness comes in the name of computers :D

Brookfield's profile says he is Private Messaging as of 5:29PM. When I was banned, I was unable to send private messages nor even access my User Control Panel to do so, how can he?

It really seems like he is still not a normal member with the same privileges we have and David has given him special permissions to send messages whilst banned. I know this is possible from my vBulletin admin panel demo.

What a farce.
I wouldn't doubt it.

<pH7> So during the biggest test of the term I look down and realise my f**king penis not working! I MEAN IT'S COMPLETELY DEAD!
<pH7> *pen is omfg
<Harreh> haha rofl
<pH7> Excuse me while I rip out my space bar for failing me like that :(

<pH7> So during the biggest test of the term I look down and realise my f**king penis not working! I MEAN IT'S COMPLETELY DEAD!
<pH7> *pen is omfg
<Harreh> haha rofl
<pH7> Excuse me while I rip out my space bar for failing me like that :(

What? I don't get it? Your taking an exam and you decide to start thinking about your penis, and then realize that you can't get an erection? Which is what I assume you meant by "not working"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom