Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mark, you shouldnt be posting people's IP's, if computerbuyer01 was banned, and he made another account, then just ban him, no need to post private IP's on the forum.

mark, you shouldnt be posting people's IP's, if computerbuyer01 was banned, and he made another account, then just ban him, no need to post private IP's on the forum.

Private my ass. For all I know, Mark should post is IP along with his email address on the public forum.

He has how many banned accounts on this forum? 5-6?

more than that, probably 10+ that have at least 5+ posts. that still doesnt give him reason to post his IP up, well its probably a proxy, but still, no reason to do it whatsoever.
IPs are not private.

i know that but why should everyone have to know? if i remember right people got mad at brook for checking IP's and telling people that two accounts were the same person. is this not the same thing?

people piss me off wen they make pointless post its no use, hence the name point less, and when they spam, and if someone makes different account just to get on once they are banned, that is retarded and they should just get kick forever, some how

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom