FS: HP IQ770 w/touchscreen monitor

AMD 64 live. Is that what you want to know??? I'm not very computer savy, thats why I suggested looking up the specs online instead of asking me... It's not that I don't want to answer these questions, I just don't really know that much about computers other than how to turn them on:)

It's ok, iedmaster, we were like you at one time and didn't know much about computers either.

That is a very nice computer for basic things like internet surfing, a few games might play without problems. I played around with one for like 20 minutes at my local Best Buy. It really didn't suit my needs well (I'm an extreme gamer), but it looked cool and I enjoyed my time with it.

Touch screen technology FTW!!

Good luck with the sale, I'm sure someone will be interested.

I dropped the price to $800 shipped... Thats a sweet deal considering what this computer goes for in the retail stores!

Any takers?

Price drop, $600 plus shipping. This deal is too good to pass up, bad for me good for you.

That's a steal at that price. I would buy it, unfourtunately, it does not suit my needs, since I need more of a customized computer, and although that computer looks amazing, it just doesn't have the power I need. But hopefully someone will buy it, that price is great. Under 700 shipped for that thing... I would have bought it but again, I need more power then that and it doesn't have the upgrade potential. :)

Back
Top Bottom