Can i upgrade the graphics card on a prebuilt computer?

Yes you can upgrade anything on any computer, you just got to make sure that the parts are compatable for the computer.

does that mean he has 1 but its no available or he just doesnt have 1 ?

well n e ways if he dont have a PCI E X16 slot then he cant upgrade to anyhting amazing like the 8800's being mentioned

you ever heard of PULLING IT OUT maybe? HUH

what your mouth muppet and dont try treat me like a noob,

try reading my post
ssc456 said:
does that mean he has 1 but its not available

and then i go on to say IF HE DOESNT HAVE 1 Then HE CANT UPGRADE ......

so before you try treating me like a noob again read my posts properly

Yeah, it has a slot on the motherboard, but it's being taken up by the 7300 LE. You can just pull the card out. If you want to upgrade to something high end, then you will probably need a new PSU (Power Supply Unit).... Higher end cards nearly always need more power than the lower end ones, and most of the time, PC Manufacturers use a PSU which is the bare minimum for what you need.

Yeah, it has a slot on the motherboard, but it's being taken up by the 7300 LE. You can just pull the card out. If you want to upgrade to something high end, then you will probably need a new PSU (Power Supply Unit).... Higher end cards nearly always need more power than the lower end ones, and most of the time, PC Manufacturers use a PSU which is the bare minimum for what you need.

thank you all for you help/replies.. but another question.. well two i guess.. is a 8800 any diff than 7300 in terms of compatablitiy? since they are same manufacture and such.. and about this PSU.. are they pretty much universal? an d i just need to find one with 500watt,, or will i have to look for other things on it? thanks again for the help

edit: for compatability i mean for the motherboard, will i have any problems or would it take a 8800 just as easy as 7300

Back
Top Bottom