Good low priced desktops..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon the noob

In Runtime
I need your help computerforums

im trying to decide a nice cheap desktop to get with gaming capabilities and plenty of room.

I'm not the kind of guy who builds his own computer (yet :D ) or spends alot on one, this computer needs to be less than one thousand dollars

So far I've seen Hp pavillion, and this one gateway i really liked,

so i need suggestions, you guys know best!

Sorry, just reread your original post.

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/series_can.do;HHOJSID=zphfH4zcWWJDw18y00LnM37LgC1kv9LhGz2pTLp9g6h3msJht8nR!1958583835?storeName=computer_store&landing=desktops&a1=Usage&v1=High%20performance

These are the starting prices for HP's high end Pavilion line.

I'm not sure about the other cases, but this case is pretty similar to the computer I have right now. Plenty room for expandability, if you do decide to upgrade in the future. If you want a picture of the case, just ask.

I wouldn't go with Dell's consumer line desktops if they're still using propriety components.

They're actually pretty standardized in what they use in their PCs. It's their locked BIOS and some case design is where it gets most high end users but for the average user who don't OC, and messes with the inside of the case, it's pretty good.

Free ones, Avast or AVG is top notch for antivirus protection. For the spyware, Windows Defender (comes with Vista Home Premium/Business/Ultimate) is really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom