What do you want for Christmas?

my dads just bought me a new double bed, so im happy :)

i want a load of fishing gear (carp and pike) and money, thats all i want.. lol..

Ha ha, may santa bring me a pot of gold so I can buy my own lake full of Carp,tench and bream, and a little river running next door full of chubb and barbel, oh and a new arm aswell:D

You guys do carp fishing? We don't up here, not a sport or eating fish. If their caught their usually killed.

yeah, it is a large section of the fishing over here, we do more coarse fishing over here, with the game being less popular (around here anyway)

ooh and blackjack, you know ill be coming round to use that lake ;) lol

yeah, it is a large section of the fishing over here, we do more coarse fishing over here, with the game being less popular (around here anyway)

ooh and blackjack, you know ill be coming round to use that lake ;) lol

Anytime, but you can save the big fish for me;) ,IL have a bar as well called fisherman's Friend with sky TV and a direct link to T.H.F.C so after a ton up session on the lake we could sit back with a few beers and watch spurs on a Saturday night.:)

Anytime, but you can save the big fish for me;) ,IL have a bar as well called fisherman's Friend with sky TV and a direct link to T.H.F.C so after a ton up session on the lake we could sit back with a few beers and watch spurs on a Saturday night.:)

:) that would be a dream come true.. lol.. at least we are getting back into form now it seems.. did well yesterday..

I'd wait for the Xbox 360 to get the revisioned parts to be honest with you.
I never expected my Xbox 360 to die, and it did, after around a year 2 weeks ago :(

I don't personally know what I want...
We were going to get a Wii, but it seems we are not now, but I may end up getting one myself anyhow sometime.

I want Unreal Tournament 3!!! I highly doubt any of my family members will give me that since they don't know anything about PC gaming and such. Other than that, I'm not picky what people give me and very open. I really have no major needs for certain things (well, I could use a new PC, but that's something I need to do for myself since it's custom). But I'll treat myself to that game.

I'm buying Crysis when that comes out, so won't wait for christmas for that.
I want Guitar Hero 3, probably for the Xbox 360 when thats fixed, but, thats too expensive for a gift as it'll come with a guitar too, so it'll be as expensive as the last game I presume...

UT3 is pretty good from the Beta I've played many times. Hope the final verison fixes the random crashes that force me to restart my PC though.

I do want the new Clubland (its a tradition for me to get the christmas one, as they release 2 a year, but I skip the one that comes out mid way), so will probably get a family member to buy that for me.

I honestly can't think of anything else. I have mostly what I want, that people could pay for, as the other things I want, like a keyboard, and synth software cost way too much to consider for a gift.

Money towards a car :) I'm looking at some Evos, that would be sweet. Possibly a WRX as well, they're a little easier to come by.

Back
Top Bottom