just a suggestion 'bout the gallery

BrynF_UK

Fully Optimized
i think it would be best to have it in the Social Lounge, since a lot of threads in it are about peoples cars or pets or computer set up, which in my humblest opinion, doesnt really suit the Hardware and Software sub-forum :)

i think it would be best to have it in the Social Lounge, since a lot of threads in it are about peoples cars or pets or computer set up, which in my humblest opinion, doesnt really suit the Hardware and Software sub-forum :)

i agree

I also agree It is common sense

I do have to admit, that I found it weird that it was placed in there

Also agreed, and things like member pics should be kept as a thread of off topic, not in the gallery.

It was originally supposed to be a computer gallery, but someone felt the need to move all the "important" social threads into it.

i thought that david boles guy was nice, guess you cant trust any new members any more :(
anyway i think it should stay where it is, unless some of the social lounge stickes were moved and then a gallery sub section was to be made, but some of the threads would have to stay in hardware and software where they are relevant

Back
Top Bottom