Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like how people are using the excuse of someone else using their computer when they make posts that are offensive/pointless... lol

brook is banned for double posting.. 5 days.

members have told him to stop
mods have told him to stop
david has told him to stop
he refuses to do so
having the posts removed does not make any difference
having them edited out doesnt make any difference
lets see if a ban makes a difference..

no probs.. the brook situation has been going on for a very long time, alot longer than you have been a member, a warning ban could be what he needs to sort himself out..

edit.. yeah i did ban him. try not to double post too..

no probs.. the brook situation has been going on for a very long time, alot longer than you have been a member, a warning ban could be what he needs to sort himself out..

edit.. yeah i did ban him. try not to double post too..

Brookfield's profile says he is Private Messaging as of 5:29PM. When I was banned, I was unable to send private messages nor even access my User Control Panel to do so, how can he?

It really seems like he is still not a normal member with the same privileges we have and David has given him special permissions to send messages whilst banned. I know this is possible from my vBulletin admin panel demo.

What a farce.

Brookfield's profile says he is Private Messaging as of 5:29PM. When I was banned, I was unable to send private messages nor even access my User Control Panel to do so, how can he?

It really seems like he is still not a normal member with the same privileges we have and David has given him special permissions to send messages whilst banned. I know this is possible from my vBulletin admin panel demo.

What a farce.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom