What do you want for Christmas?

I'm content with my Neon. I'm considering a turbo in the future, but coil-overs come first.

My friend has a transam 454, but he's not getting it for christmas, him and his dad just restored it togethor.

Nothing beats my ranger tho!!

what i want: a 46" lcd tv and surround sound...and maybe an xbox 360 too.
what i'll probably get: some new socks.

I am most likely getting a tippmann A-5 (paintball gun). Other than that nothing more because were going to my uncles in arizona.

well im moving into a much bigger and sweeter house, hopefully by christmas, its gonna be amazing for halo parties, my basement is gonna be huge, with like 3 tvs and ethernet jacks by just about every tv. im finally getting my own room, a bigger bed, im like 6'3" 1/2 and currently have a little twin bed which sucks. more room to do everything. but i still will try and get guitar hero 3, and some cologne. and then money from some relatives.

I'm 6'0 and my beds a single :( And i've even fit myself and someone who's my size in a single...

So yeah, a new bed would be a great xmas idea :D My parents refuse to get one, they tell me I can do whatever I want when I leave home, but im only allowed a single bed now :S

my dads just bought me a new double bed, so im happy :)

i want a load of fishing gear (carp and pike) and money, thats all i want.. lol..

my dads just bought me a new double bed, so im happy :)

i want a load of fishing gear (carp and pike) and money, thats all i want.. lol..

You guys do carp fishing? We don't up here, not a sport or eating fish. If their caught their usually killed.

Back
Top Bottom