Gallery: Game Screenshots

Such beautiful scenery. Man, I knew my video card can't be that bad, damn, look how pretty it rendered everything!!!

untitle1dqu2.jpg

untitle3dmh3.jpg

untitle4dcd3.jpg

18990474cv3.jpg

untitl5edby5.jpg

I'm going for a new build in a few months. We'll see when the new 780i and Penryn comes out and then check the cost. This motherboard I have now is so outdated. Can you believe that it's using the nForce4 chipset?!?!? Ancient.

I'm not going 64-bit because of some issues with gaming and I found out it won't run some of my statistic software. 64-bit Vista is out of the question, damn. I guess I could buy a the Vista Ultimate 32-bit just to see how good it is. I lost my Vista CD so I'm going to get a new one (OEM builder's pack).

The 64-bit movement for games is a slow process and I done a lot of research on it. It's harder to adapt, but sooner or later, developers will have to code it that way. By that time, I'll be ready for another new build. In the meantime, 32-bit OS is still superior in gaming.

Big deal. Mine is nForce4. I spent $80 on it over a year and a half ago.

My system before this one was a 300mhz Pentium II, so heh, this system i'm on right now doesn't seem ancient at all. I'm quite happy with it's performance in the new games.

I had my friend's GeForce 8800GTS in my system at one point to see how well it would do, and it ran so nice with everything maxed in crysis and Gears of war.

And yeah, 32 bit is the way to go. I still run XP, and will continue to do so until DX10 actually has something significant enough to warrant the switch.

Big deal. Mine is nForce4. I spent $80 on it over a year and a half ago.

AMD64X2 4200+ "Toledo" | 2xGB Corsair DDR400 Cas3

I certainly hope your PC is better than mine since it's nearly twice as fast as what I have compared to a "single" core and 1GB DDR RAM. Man, I can't help looking at the waterfall and the river or stream. It looks tons better than Age of Empires 3. The fog is even better to look at too. Incredible. If a 7800GT can render it this good, can you imagine the potential of the 8800Ultra? Who needs physics card or SLI.

OMG, it's so pretty. I don't believe I've evern seen a game with this kind of landscape before besides Myst for PC. It's too bad my frames are so low for me to enjoy it further. I am definitely looking forward to more maps in the full retail version.

I would upload my Crysis screen shots but We can only have 5 images per post and I have like 30 images per game!
both games look amazing
UT2K7 is maxed out
Crysis is on medium
sexy!!!

Which I could play more on Crysis :(. On a brighter side, check out these water shots of UT3!!!!!! WOW!!! (World of Warcraft).....but regular WOW! How beautiful is this? It's some lighting effect huh? So smooth.........This is actual in-game shot and not a theatrical trailer.

waterbu5.jpg

79738801kk3.jpg

36807715pm5.jpg

62942040dh5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom