What do you want for Christmas?

I asked for a real computer chair (the rolling, spinning, cushioned ones) instead of the folding chairs. I don't like sitting in folding chairs while on my computer. I could go to Walmart and pick one up since I got the money, but I'm cheap like that, so I ask for it as a present...

Other than that I am just wanting money. I need money (about $4000) to pay for my future car I should be getting by the time I graduate HS, and get rid of my old clunker. I had $1800 in the bank saved from work, but I just spent $600 of that on my 3 LCDs (they come tomorrow :D ). Hopefully I will reimburse that money soon by selling a few more PCs.

I know I will get stocking stuffers like CDs and books I asked for. Other than that though I don't want anything else. I will be angered if someone gives me another stupid gift card. I can't buy a car at Walmart or Best Buy...

59d2_3.jpg

6ca4_3.jpg

6ab3_3.jpg

well im moving into a much bigger and sweeter house, hopefully by christmas, its gonna be amazing for halo parties, my basement is gonna be huge, with like 3 tvs and ethernet jacks by just about every tv. im finally getting my own room, a bigger bed, im like 6'3" 1/2 and currently have a little twin bed which sucks. more room to do everything. but i still will try and get guitar hero 3, and some cologne. and then money from some relatives.

LOL, I use a folding chair too. It gets uncomfortable after awhile and the cushion is always smushed in a certain way.

Mine doesn't even have a cushion. I used to use a metal folding chair, then my mom got me a cloth folding chair (whatever they are called, it's got the metal bars that fold and cloth to sit on...like so: picture link) So yeah, I need an upgrade.

Thelis, no.

The Rx8 is a pretty fast car if you turbo it.
You drop a three rotor in it then your jaw will drop.

CompMan, if your parents seriously get you that, im going to fly down to wherever you live, and slap you, your parents, then myself for letting you buy a mazda RX8. i can think of 10 better cars if i wasnt so lazy to find the specs and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom