Just got 3D studio max!

Oh, of course, Thelis, thank you as well.

3Ds Max is a really great program. :)

Gave Rudster some rep, was going to give you some, but I have to spread.. :\

I use Animation Master for animation and modeling. I'm not too good a it. The only reason I use that over 3DsMax is that we were taught Animation Master in animation class last year, not a more advanced program. Here we are a 5a school using a (at the time) $200 program, while 45 minutes away my friend at a smaller school is using Lightwave (I think $800-$1000 program)... Animation Master will crash on you just about as much as Windows Movie Maker... I've already tried demos of Maya, Lightwave, and have tried out Blender and Anim8or and couldn't figure out any of them. I think Animation Master has a totally different interface, non standard, so I can't figure out any of these others...

Here's one thing I did that looked any bit good: http://youtube.com/watch?v=v10F7h46NdA It is the logo to put on my short films.

I just... <gonna delete what I just said 'cause that would be a bad example>.

Bongs are the easiest things to make with this lol.

im going to get me one of those things, and start printing off some bongs, where i live im sure i could find a couple hundred people that would be interested :p

Couple thousands. *snicker*

LOL ya it broke the bank for me too..............

Looking good so far. If you like that you should pick up autocad2008 as well. Thats more for building houses and stuff though.

Pisses me off I got the 32bit versions and i've got to boot into XP to use them. I'll have to download the 64bit versions sometime since I never go into XP.

pffft, wont even work on my computer :rolleyes: i open it up and it says its missing a plug-in. then when i try to do pretty much anything all the views get cluttered up with ghost buttons and i cant use it :mad: ive had to install it twice, and im going to have to do it a third time.

you spend 2 years making a program buy you cant make an installer that isnt shit.

I saw the screenshot last night.

The uTorrent system tray icon and the interestingly named folder in the taskbar leads me to believe you got some kind of "discount" on 3DS Max, if you know what I mean :D

Back
Top Bottom