What do you want for Christmas?

If money wasn't a object I'd like a Les Paul electric guitar:p

I'm hoping for a nicer electric guitar or a fiddle:D

As long as I have an esky full of nice cold beers and a bottle of bourbon on Christmas day I will be happy.

my dad already decided he is going to get me some cymbals for my drums, and I want a 2nd snare, along with some other random stuff.

If money wasn't a object I'd like a Les Paul electric guitar:p

I'm hoping for a nicer electric guitar or a fiddle:D

Yeah, I would like to find a used Paul Reed Smith guitar, a painted Custom 24, but it's not likely I'll be able to afford one after the other stuff. I want to save a few thousand from my job.

That'd be sweet. But then after getting such a sweet guitar you'd need a bigger amp and a long a** chain of pedals:p

I don't know what I want, I kind of want new PC parts, but thats useless cause what I have suits me fine, but then my other part says that I want to get the latest and greatest just because lol. I tried to tell my Mom I wanted to save my money so I could use it as a down payment for a car but SURPRISE she said no?!?! because she wants me to have stuff on Christmas day, so I told her ok buy me a car so I can have something on Christmas, and to that she said no lol

Back
Top Bottom