crazy ass random facts thread

Re: Facts Thread:

Not going to argue with you bob, as far as i am concerned the more the better.

Fact: More members of Computerforums.org and posting in the social lounge and not the hardware section. :p

Dudecome (I know its wrong) How the hell did you join before me and get 300 more posts more than me.

Chemicals cause male frogs to grow ovaries.
The world's most espensive spice is Saffron. The price ranges from 40$ to 60$ per ounce.
Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history. Spades - King David; Clubs - Alexander the Great; Hearts - Charlemagne; and Diamonds - Julius Caesar.

This forum is starting to turn into an instant messenger conversation log.

yea and its pretty funny / well to keep to the topic here are some more facts

When gentlemen in medieval Japan wished to seal an agreement, they urinated together, crisscrossing their streams of urine.

In Texas it's illegal to put graffiti on someone else's cow.

It snowed in the Sahara desert on February 18, 1979

Russia will have more nuclear submarines then the whole world combined in the next decade.

Fact: The United States has NEVER lost a war in which Mules were used.

you don't know what a mule is? it's like a donkey...but more stubborn, and they can't reproduce. And while both the United States and the Confederate States of America both had mules.......the US still won:(:p jk

|Edit|
Dude, Mules havn't been used since WWI, maybe WWII. People only used them when they didn't have a choice...they're rather contrary creatures.

Back
Top Bottom