Screenshot of in-game performance

Yeah and I had a heck of a hard time just finding the minimum specs. It's too new. I'm glad that games are looking better than ever though even if PCs are suffering performance hits. It's always for the better.

nobody ever said it was coming for the PC, and if it does it will be in a couple of years just like Halo and Halo 2

Tough to say. Halo 3 for PC is a possibility. It's just a matter of when. Microsoft is putting about 2 years between console relese and PC release so maybe we'll see it late 2009-2010?

Tough to say. Halo 3 for PC is a possibility. It's just a matter of when. Microsoft is putting about 2 years between console relese and PC release so maybe we'll see it late 2009-2010?

3 for halo2. Who knows. I think MS just likes to let the game sell as much as possible on the consoles first. So don't hold your breathe on getting Halo3 on PC in the next few years.

On another note, I don't see why the game is running so bad for you.
My AMD64 4200+ x2 and GeForce 7600GT run gears of war and the UT3 demo pretty damn well in my opinion. 40+ FPS with a decent performance-quality ratio (800x600 with most settings on either high or medium)

either way when Halo 3 comes out on PC it is going to be a big seller, they should come out with it soon.

On another note, I don't see why the game is running so bad for you.
My AMD64 4200+ x2 and GeForce 7600GT run gears of war and the UT3 demo pretty damn well in my opinion. 40+ FPS with a decent performance-quality ratio (800x600 with most settings on either high or medium)

Your dual core CPU helps you the most. There's nothing wrong with my video card. It's the other parts of my PC that's creating the bottleneck. Check out this screenshot. There is just something about this special screen that jacks up the resources. Look at my GPU temp!!!!! Almost 100 degrees, lol. Yeah, burn out please......

75898519ag0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom