Screenshot of in-game performance

wow, you must have bad eyes then. 14FPS technically fools the eye, so 25 is enough for me. you cant tell the difference between 30 and 60, turn V-Sync on, that might be why your getting a headache, since the refresh rate on your monitor and your GFX refresh rate are not synced.

only 8FPS :eek: damn, i get more than that on crysis maxed. at 1024x768 on UT3 i get 35-60 FPS, havent seen it drop below 30 yet either.

Actually, the human eye can see a difference between 30 and 60 FPS, even up to 120 FPS.

http://amo.net/NT/02-21-01FPS.html

Edit: Wow, we posted the same link :p

not on CRT's though, although i guess most of you guys are running LCD's where things are more noticiable since its indirect ligting(LCD's have backlights CRT's dont). on CRT's since they have lasers in them, can be seen at rought 14FPS, but im assuming LCD's\DLP\Plasma its totally different.

ISOwner. Do you run Vista 64 bit? The demo does not function properly on a 64 bit OS. (Personal experience talking)

wow, you must have bad eyes then. 14FPS technically fools the eye, so 25 is enough for me. you cant tell the difference between 30 and 60, turn V-Sync on, that might be why your getting a headache, since the refresh rate on your monitor and your GFX refresh rate are not synced.

You really don't know what your talking about.

Horrible!!!!! The game gave me a headache after awhile because of the low FPS:

43479222mv7.jpg

I got a headache just looking at it.

ouch thats harsh man, be thankful you can run it at all unlike me:(

this thread reminds me(because epic games and the unreal engine) wuts the recommended specs for GoW?

again, I ask, do you have 64 bit vista?

Gears of War is a different game.. made by the same company and engine though.

Oh, lol. I didn't see your post from before. No, I'm running 32-bit Vista Business for the desktop.

But guess what happened!!!!! I lost my Vista ISO file!!!!!!!!!! Now I can't install it anymore. I've been looking all over my room trying to find the disc I copied (downloaded from MSDN--I can only download it once). I'm screwed on that.

I cant wait until the second one comes out I want to see what it is like. The first one is awesome. That is one of the reasons I want an X-BOX 360 for that game.

Back
Top Bottom