So funny... and so true.

dust? voiding the warranty? they are crazy!!! what a rude stupid bi*ch. if that happened to me i would be onto trade Standards straight away.

You know, if any company tried to tell me that my warranty was void on something because of dust, and their warranty policy says nothing about dust voiding the warranty, I would sue the F**K out of them. I don't know what law that falls under, but all I know is that it is pointless and stupid, and should be grounds for a lawsuit. I hope that guy does sue Sony. After doing something stupid like that, Sony deserves all the bad publicity they can get!

a huge amount of money for something that breaks with a bit of dust.. manufactured by a company with jobsworth reps..

PS3.. no thanks!

because that would be to easy and then they wouldnt have any excuse to refuse any of them

Yeah, that PS3 dust thing I read seems really bad on Sony's part. Looking up Google doesn't help matters either...
The PS3 is actually the only Sony product I own...

Microsoft seem to be doing there job right. I have a UPS to send off, but need a box (which I'll have to pay for at the post office...). I had a feeling they sent a box to me, but I don't think thats how it works here. I miss playing Guitar Hero and Geometry Wars :(

Back
Top Bottom