crazy ass random facts thread

Re: Facts Thread:

it takes 23 hours 56 min. for the earth to do a full rotation, not 24 hours, thats why we have a leap year every 4 years, otherwise, in 100 years, our calenders would be 25 days off.

I also heard coke can be used to:
clean up blood from a crime scene
clean corroded car batteries
clean dirty coins
remove rust

Don't know how true any of that is but it sounds interesting. I do like coke floats though. They're just like a rootbeer float but with coke instead of rootbeer :)

do i sense a mythbusters fan

Coke works well for cleaning up battery corrosion. But you need to flush everything down with water to keep everything from getting all sticky.

This forum is starting to turn into an instant messenger conversation log.

Your right. Most people just post in the social lounge. More people should try to help others. This is a COMPUTER FORUM. Not that the social lounge but some people dont come on here to talk about computers.

The computer help seems to be excellent, when someone post a question it gets answered very quickly and accurately most times. Nothing wrong with posting in the lounge, bob.

I am not saying it is bad to post in the lounge, we need it. But more and more people every day post in the lounge and not the computer section.

Back
Top Bottom