Zune for 100 Bucks

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16855604004

I really want to buy this, but I am unsure about it. I hear you need a firmware crack to listen to unlicensed songs. How easy is that to get ahold of? Also, I don't like the brown color, but I can get around that. Anyone who has a Zune, please tell me if this is worth it, because I have 50 dollars saved up and the other 50 I can get from my mom without a problem. I really want a MP3/MP4 player. I have a lot of songs on my PC that I just can't live without.

Yeah, that would be a good deal, the brown is ugly, but I'm sure its going to continue to drop, as a new version just came out.

It will play unprotected MP3 and WMA files, but it will not play anything using FairPlay or Windows Media DRM. From what I have read, they are a nice, cheaper alternative to the iPods. For only $100, that's an excellent deal for a 30GB player. :D

Thanks for the input, guys.

I am definably getting one of these. I just have to wait and see if my mom will cover the other 50 bucks for me. Finally, a MP3 player that I like within my price range!

Back
Top Bottom