Possibly the best weapon ever! Crysis Weapon Spoiler!

Finally figured out how to use the editor in Crysis and its freaking sweet. You guys should check out all the weapons. You can actually play from the editor as well and you don't need to watch all those stupid movies.

Its a simple as opening the island.cry file. After you do that under Display Uncheck Wireframe and sketch mode. Then go to mission and click edit equipment packs. Select your character then add whatever weapons you feel like trying out. Don't forget to give yourself some ammo for them!

Then go the game tab make sure Enable Physics/ AI that way there are people there to kill. After doing that click switch to game mode and your off to tear it up.

Heres a shot of the TAC Gun. Its like shooting a nuke. Just make sure your firing this a ways from you it sends rocks flying at you. Although in the editor the rocks don't hurt you. But the Nuke can. Freaking explosion looks so cool. This pic was right after the bomb blew up.

tacgunms4.jpg

you have a lot in your quicklaunch what is it all?

I don't keep shortcuts on my desktop I like to keep it plain. So I put all my most used apps in the quicklaunch. From left to right.

Avast, Nero8 Ultra, 3dMark06, AIM, Yahoo Messenger, Everest Ultimate, Riva Tuner, CPUz, GPUz, Full tilt, G.R.A.W., BF2 Special Forces, BF2, BF2142, Bioshock, Hitman 2, Blender, 3ds Max9, Limewire, Dreamweaver8, Fireworks8, Flash8 Pro, Free Hand, Office Access 07, Excel 07, Outlook 07, Powerpoint 07, Publisher 07, Word 07, One note, Power ISO, Snipping tool, Steam, Super screen capture, MP11, then the show desktop and aero shortcuts.

i cant get mine to install :mad: everytime i try it it says that access is denied, is the original account in vista not an admin?

Thats weird Rudster. I had now problems installing it. Right click on the file and make sure you take ownership of the folder. Just check the permissions and make sure you have your user checked for full control. Did you install on your main drive? If not that may be the problem.

It may be rough for you anyways with only 2 gigs of memory. Between that and my OS i'm using about 2.5Gigs.

2.5GB :eek: damn, although i hardly have anything in the background, it probably doesnt use more than the game itself, which is fine for me. ill try to get it installed later.

EDIT:
there is also some really sick mods for it, you can download them.

Ya I was looking around crymod.com just checking stuff out. Plus there are a few good videos on using the engine on youtube. Is this something thats going to be included with the full version or did they just put this in to get some extra reply out of the demo.

As far as I know you can load the multiplayer level the shore.cry and play that as well. I havn't tried it yet though.

even if the editor doesnt come with the regular game, you could use the one that comes with the demo to edit the maps in the regular one, so im sure it comes with it.

im also curious why they would have a MP map in a SP demo

lol, thats funny, i bet crytek is pretty pissed at the team who compiled the demo. im not going to watch them though, i want to save it for if i ever get the game.

Back
Top Bottom