HD-DVD sub $100!!

I watched a umm... downloaded version of 300 in 1080p, and I thought it looked pretty damn good!

No the disk I am thinking of was 30gb I think, it used traditional red laser, but it was a helluva lot cheaper than even hd-dvd.

jesus christ how big was the file??????

HD-DVD for $100 already? That's a pretty good deal. I've been in several different Wal-Mart locations though and the only things I've saw them sell are DVDs and bluray movies; no HD-DVD ones. :/

because walmart canada is completely different than walmart USA

11GB I think. It was smaller than most 1080p movies. I wanted transformers, but it was 26gb, and that would take a month, literly.

how isnt your computer 1080p? if your screen can handle 1280x1024 than its probably 1080p capable. also unless your monitor has an HDMI input, or that player has a DVI\VGA output, it will expensive to hook them up.

1080p and i is 1920x1080.

hmm that's not a bad player. If I had a HDTV I'd get one. I think that will definitely be an incentive to go HD-DVD over Blu-ray but then again Blu-Ray has more space. I might just wait out and see which format emerges as the successful one.

Back
Top Bottom