Planet of Internet - Social Networking

I think there is no point with that website it is so boring , confusing .
and it is so childish for example that peacetown reminds me my primary school. lol

it's like kindergarten in here. This whole thread should be deleted.
well said.
this thread is full of people with neg rep, bans, and general n00bs.
its more like an msn/aim convo.
its a good site but the template has a few errors

The site is a bit confusing but with a little work I think it would be a neat idea.

P.S. Dudemcbob and computerbuyer, THIS FORUM IS NOT AN INSTANT MESSENGER!!!!!!!! USE AN IM IF YOU WANT TO DO THIS KIND OF USELESS JUNK, DON'T CLOG THE FORUM WITH IT! yes I was shouting because almost every post by one of you turns into this, I don't know if you're the same person or know eachother personally but it's annoying a lot of people here. Mods, please lock this thread or clean it up.

The site is a bit confusing but with a little work I think it would be a neat idea.

P.S. Dudemcbob and computerbuyer, THIS FORUM IS NOT AN INSTANT MESSENGER!!!!!!!! USE AN IM IF YOU WANT TO DO THIS KIND OF USELESS JUNK, DON'T CLOG THE FORUM WITH IT! yes I was shouting because almost every post by one of you turns into this, I don't know if you're the same person or know eachother personally but it's annoying a lot of people here. Mods, please lock this thread or clean it up.

Hmm...
I agree.

Back
Top Bottom