White Page errors

This has been happening very frequently. At least once a week seems like. I wonder if David is aware of this problem? What could be the cause of this strange error?

well i was a guest from yesterday i found this forum on Google.
And i had a minor white screen.
And i signed up this morning and i am fine.

Could someone post a screenshot of what there seeing? I dont seem to be having this problem :)

Could someone post a screenshot of what there seeing? I dont seem to be having this problem :)

It's basically a blank white page. No text or graphic of any kind. Usually if Computerforums is down, there should be a "Page Not Found" type error. It didn't happen in this case so it must be something more involved.

It's basically a blank white page. No text or graphic of any kind. Usually if Computerforums is down, there should be a "Page Not Found" type error. It didn't happen in this case so it must be something more involved.

I agree.

yeah and while that error occured, boy was I productive, lol!!! I got my current events article all written up, finished off one of my projects, and manage to squeeze a late dinner in there. Hehe, the Internet is that addicting.

Back
Top Bottom