HD-DVD sub $100!!

A blu-ray player is $229 now, thats not bad either. But a little more than I want to spend. Once a combo is out for about $180 or so I will probably get it. Blockbuster online doesnt rent HD-DVD! only blu-ray, so I guess I would have to get a blu-ray one.

A blu-ray player is $229 now, thats not bad either. But a little more than I want to spend. Once a combo is out for about $180 or so I will probably get it. Blockbuster online doesnt rent HD-DVD! only blu-ray, so I guess I would have to get a blu-ray one.

are you serious? theres combo bluray/hd-dvd coming out???

It's already out, the player for computer.

What about that 3rd type of HD-disk I read about a couple months ago, any news on it?

so did everyone else.

Back on topic!!

That is a good deal for a HD-dvd player. I like blueray though just cause I have a PS3 lol

Done - I got too fed up with him!

Bam you the man David!

Now on the thread thats pretty sweet. I think i'll hang off for a bit longer and see who wins the war. I've watched blueray movies on my buddies ps3 in 1080I and they really don't look much better to be honest. And thats on a high end 56inch TV.

Granted it does look a bit sharper but imo not worth the price. I know they will come down but for now i'm good with what I have. To me this isn't a must have item I guess.

I watched a umm... downloaded version of 300 in 1080p, and I thought it looked pretty damn good!

No the disk I am thinking of was 30gb I think, it used traditional red laser, but it was a helluva lot cheaper than even hd-dvd.

HD-DVD for $100 already? That's a pretty good deal. I've been in several different Wal-Mart locations though and the only things I've saw them sell are DVDs and bluray movies; no HD-DVD ones. :/

Back
Top Bottom