What Really Grinds Your Gears?

when your neighbors play music so loud that you can hear it inside your house and you cant do shit about it :mad: wish i knew there number so i could tell them to turn it down.

call in the council and get them done for sound pollution :D they can test the noise level from your house with some tools

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

The fact that you can't start a "Babes" thread in this forum without having to close it because of some idiots that can't follow the rules.
shrug.gif

^again it wasnt anybody on here, it was the ad agency who complained about the thread.
call in the council and get them done for sound pollution they can test the noise level from your house with some tools
im out of the city limits so its legal :rolleyes:

When you are redlining and you let the clutch out too soon when you slam it into the next gear.
Ah, the dreaded kangeroo leap, I remember it well when I was learning to drive, embarrassing, & driving examiners don't exactly like it, the jerk makes their pen skid across their itty bitty pad, aw shame, tee hee!

next time somebody on here takes there driving test, if its not in there own car, they should "accidently" blow the engine, :p JK but it would be pretty funny.

"ummm im sorry for busting your engine but can i still get my license?"

Yeah, just drop it from 5th to 1st. Job done. May even take the transmission with it.

Back
Top Bottom