Rate my system

thats true but that e6400 will over clock much better beating your amd system so if u rate your cpu against it with the same amount of oc the intel will win all tho amd's cpus r pretty close in the mid-lower cpus

true but i walked into a pc shop once, and i was looking and the owner and i got talking about computers, i told him i had an amd cpu, guess what he said. "oh, then obviously you dont care about performance." i just laughed and kept looking. i can buy a 6000+ much cheaper than a E6600 even though the AMD beats it, but people still buy E6600's and dont OC them.

much more people run there C2D's at stock then they do OCed

HD is better big whoop, who cares if you can load a game a couple seconds faster, once you get into the game its a different story. also you only have the 36GB version, i cant even fit all my games on there, i have like 75GB+ worth of games\OS's. IMO raptors are a fatty waste of money, you pay 100$ to shave off 10min. of your loading times by the time they die :rolleyes:

also what are you getting in the next couple of weeks? 8800GT i hope :D

It's true, many people just assume that just because Intel have 75% of the market, that makes them better.

idk about video card becuase I don't game at all anymore.

New processor, motherboard, and harddrive.

I think Intel is better right now because they perform better clock-for-clock and overclock nicely.

Everyone will think Intel or AMD is better based on what they value in a processor.

And how long have people been saying that? I'm not trying to beat down AMD, but one company can't stay on top forever. Intel was getting their butt kicked for a long time before too.

yea, but AMD will come out with something soon.

no they wont, there CPU's are worse than Intels, there relying on pricing, for example, some of there quad cores are priced so low that they directly compete with some high end intel dual cores, thats the only thing they have going for them. also intel's marketing is way better, you never see anything about AMD on tv or on websites, or anythign like that.

Back
Top Bottom