Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know also I said sorry. And you know what I shouldn't of said it because you guys just criticize me.

You know also I said sorry. And you know what I shouldn't of said it because you guys just criticize me.

ok your about half way there, you understand that we criticize you, but we do it to HELP you, to make sure that you know something the next time something similar comes up. ;)

that proves my point 100%

i criticized you by saying that you lack some knowledge, but since you cant grasp the concept of the fact that im trying to HELP you, you immediately get defensive.

also i never said you make pointless threads, that proves there that YOU think that you make pointless threads. since you know you make pointless threads, then why do you do it :confused:

im probably one of the smartest guys on here, but i still get somethings wrong, its not a big deal, you just have to be sure that you clearly state you were wrong, or edit out the post with the false information.
There are a lot of equally smart people on here, Rudster. :p

ya im smart =P
and clam down every one
people take things to seriously
enjoy life cuz will all be dead in 2012

that proves my point 100%

i criticized you by saying that you lack some knowledge, but since you cant grasp the concept of the fact that im trying to HELP you, you immediately get defensive.

also i never said you make pointless threads, that proves there that YOU think that you make pointless threads. since you know you make pointless threads, then why do you do it :confused:

im probably one of the smartest guys on here, but i still get somethings wrong, its not a big deal, you just have to be sure that you clearly state you were wrong, or edit out the post with the false information.

Don't be so conceited. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom