Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Night

BSOD
Ok, I am not going to use names. But some people are accusing me of everything I do wrong. Big or small. This is a thread that you can say what you want to about me. And, i apologize if I annoyed you in some way.

Personally i think you should delete this thread. I believe the mods will delete it when they see it. It can only lead to trouble and fighting. There is no positive to be gained from it.

its called constructive criticism, we do it so youll get it right next time. if you cant take that then you might as well not be here, i remember you said you came here to learn, and being criticized is learning. thats how life is.

you cant learn unless you do something wrong.

also, getting your facts staright would help aswell, there is no xp premium\basic. we have to jump on your back if you type BS like that, it will confuse people who dont know a lot, ive seen it happen.

Personally i think you should delete this thread. I believe the mods will delete it when they see it. It can only lead to trouble and fighting. There is no positive to be gained from it.

i think he needs to read what i posted, it should help him for the rest of his life since he shows a serious lack of knowlege that is needed

I show a serious lack of knowledge. I have enough knowledge to not flip out on you guys and start cursing because I don't want to get banned. I have enough knowledge To say that I am not the only person making useless threads. Everyone makes useless threads. So if your are going to say this stuff to me then everyone should take your advice. and, If I do something wrong you can pint it out every once in a while, not every time I do it. If I get baned for useless posts that is my problem, why do you try to accuse me of it so you look big and tough.

If I do something wrong you can pint it out every once in a while, not every time I do it.

The problem is mate is that it has been pointed out and you keep doing it. Before you post advice in the help section next time...just ask yourself .Am I 100% certain about what I am typing?..if not DON'T type it. Because one day you are going to screw up someones computer with your wrong advice.

Settle down, bob, you just need to think before you post, especially when giving computer help information, you can do a lot of damage giving the wrong information out.

Wow, you guys really know more then me. I should just call you master from know on. I do think befre I posts, that is why most of the threads dont have me posting in it.

I show a serious lack of knowledge. I have enough knowledge to not flip out on you guys and start cursing because I don't want to get banned. I have enough knowledge To say that I am not the only person making useless threads. Everyone makes useless threads. So if your are going to say this stuff to me then everyone should take your advice. and, If I do something wrong you can pint it out every once in a while, not every time I do it. If I get baned for useless posts that is my problem, why do you try to accuse me of it so you look big and tough.

that proves my point 100%

i criticized you by saying that you lack some knowledge, but since you cant grasp the concept of the fact that im trying to HELP you, you immediately get defensive.

also i never said you make pointless threads, that proves there that YOU think that you make pointless threads. since you know you make pointless threads, then why do you do it :confused:

Wow, you guys really know more then me. I should just call you master from know on. I do think befre I posts, that is why most of the threads dont have me posting in it.

im probably one of the smartest guys on here, but i still get somethings wrong, its not a big deal, you just have to be sure that you clearly state you were wrong, or edit out the post with the false information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom