Demonoid-gone forever.

esa, can you please stop stop using things like "u" "y" "2" and slang like that. this is a forum, not a chat room, or myspace or something.

also the US would shut it down just as fast, he would have to get south american hosting probably, which would be kind of slow since most users are from north america.

mexico would probably work, but then again where are you going to find a reliable server in mexico? europe would work too, but again, the site is mainly accessed by people from north america.

i type much faster when i dont use slang, my brain already knows how to type simple words like "to" and "you" so fast that it is no different from pressing a single key that doesnt make any sense.

mexico would probably work, but then again where are you going to find a reliable server in mexico? europe would work too, but again, the site is mainly accessed by people from north america.

i type much faster when i dont use slang, my brain already knows how to type simple words like "to" and "you" so fast that it is no different from pressing a single key that doesnt make any sense.

thats great?:confused:

but i type slang big deal
i still type mad fast
i just type slang because if i/m and texting
and im sure that there are reliable services in mexico
because there are some very wealthy parts of mexico
and Europe wouldn't be that bad im sure because once someone in America downloads it
they can seed to other Americans

but i type slang big deal
its hard to read, for me anyways, if i read some messages from people i know i have to read them twice over to understand them because the grammer is horrible.

"it be gr8 here" stuff like that just pisses me off.

i dont do that thats
i do u or instead of to, 2
my grammar isnt bad my spellings a little suxy (another slag i do)
but not my spelling and my posts are always easy to read

In Eng Lit, we were doing haikus and I brought in one of your posts lol. Not joking, I think I still have the comment my teacher made somewhere.

I did say that it was someone else's words though, so I didn't really plagiarize.

Back
Top Bottom