Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was nothing wrong with it!
Little kids shouldn't be on the internet if they are to young maybe they shouldn't be on the dang internet

Besides, The youngest person on this forum is 10-13 probably. Everyone on this forum should know what the body parts are. If not then they are probably to young to be on this forum(Meaning they are to young to be on the internet).

I dont see what is wrong with the babe thread. So far there hasnt been any spam.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
WTH
So we cant enjoy the beautiful female body?
Don't say younger members because we could have just said *Female Rating thread(Must be 16 or older ONLY)* but APPARENTLY NOT....
We cant have a female thread but avatars such as yours can be uploaded?

can someone please make this avatar usable on this forum?

http://www.straferight.com/forums/customavatars/avatar81836_3.gif

i downsize to the smallest size but i'm told that the file size is to big...

David said we couldn't keep it so it got removed

no, the ad agency said we couldnt have that thread. not David..

without the ad agency this site gets no money in.. therefore there is no site. David lets us go on this site for free, yet it costs money to run. the ads are an integral part of that, if the agency isnt happy with a thread like that, it has to go.

LOL is the the same Ad Agency who advertise Voyeurs and Swingers down the bottom??

he cant because some idiot reported us, this is the only one which we can use, as i understand from what david has said in the past.

reported us? about what? The previous babe threads?

and also, my apologies towards David, i should have been more clear with my answer and said it was because of the ad agencies that David didn't want to allow it.

Well, it wasn't me, I know that sounds defensive, it's just that I thought that in the position I am now, it'd be wiser to hold my tongue.

why not just stop using ads and allow members to donate via paypal? I've gotten a few pop ups from this site that firefox blocked and I can only guess they were ad related because it hasn't happened anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom