Bluescreen problems....

Domaz

In Runtime
check this, a friend gave me his game(fear) and when i put it in and want to install it i get this bluescreen sayin " the system will be shutdown so that it woun't be damaged:confused: i tried this couple of times and i got the same bluescreen i checked my system for damages and was none found i cleaned it and did everything i can and when i tried again i got the bluescreen again:confused: Pls help what do i need to do. I run on vista home premium, so after it restarts it asks me to open it up in safe mode normal mode so i start up in normal mode and everything is fine so i just now got the tabled saying the windows vista bluescreen was recovered with the information of the crash. Everything seems normal but i'm afraid to touch anything so i tried to open this game manualy and it started to install but still i am afraid that it maight happen again. This is a brand new laptop month old and i don't understand why is this happening. So can anbody pls help.

Vista, i can't even use the internet with getting any problems i found out in the error reports that it's cauzed by ner7 ag or something and i cant download anything then i get an internet error tabled so it shuts down automatically. I checked for report and it said its cauzed by skype and i need for a solution to download update witch i cant do and there aint any fuckin other ways to fix it, damn sofware isen't finding any solutions, i'm really bugging out here, i payed allmost 2000 dollars for nothing....pfff

uninstall skype, and see if your internet works. if it does download AVG and install it, then boot into safe mode and run some virus scans.

also did you install drivers?

if nothing works very simple just reformat
there should be system factory restore disks that came with it
just pop them in and it deletes every thing and
reinstalled windows

i fixed the internet problem,(well i think i did) either way it starts normally up right now but i'm afraid still to do something thinkin it will happen again. Whats an AVG? And i can't seem to understand why does my windows sidetoolbar doesn't react or open when i right click in on my bar bellow but when i open it up besides the clock in the sidewindow then it does open:s, cause its what started this holl mess.

Back
Top Bottom