Finally!!

i got rainbow 6 vegas to work! my dvd-rom is dying and wont read it, so i searched for a no cd crack, there was none. now last night i searched for one and i found one that works :D now that i have my progress reports ill be able to get a wireless card, my brother will probably get his lappy taken away (i really dont like him).

life is treating me well this weekend :)

yep, i will be buying one soon, problem is though i want to buy COD4 but i only have 22$, just enough to buy a dvd drive on newegg. although i cant just get COD4, since its a DVD it probably wont read

EDIT:
got the disk in early april, and i am just now starting the game

Early april, lol. Sounds like its time for you to get a job too. You are a freshman correct? 14? You could work under the table, shovel some driveways in a couple months, or mow some lawns in the summer. Or be a bus boy, I think you can do that at 14, but you dont get minimum wage.

the only place where i can work in our town would be mcdonalads, but there only hiring 18+ right now. i do have a part time job though, in baseball season i umpire, ill probably make 600$+ this year if i show up :D 75% of it is going to a car though.

also, i live in the countryside, no paved driveways here :(, i would have to go in to town and find some elderly people's homes and offer to shovel it. although i really wouldnt want to go door to door.

Back
Top Bottom