please, explain to me

why do almost all black people living in "da hood" (no, dont call me racist, because saying black is not racist) tend to use words like:

nigguh
fo reo
ima go roll into da hood tonight

and other similar words.

do they find it cool? is it because they can't speak english properly? and what the hell is up with this whole "gangster thug" look these days that all the black people at school have. like wtf...they think it makes them look kool or something....please, do explain to me. and when you call em like posers or something they like think their all tough trying to threaten to beat you up, but when you actually take em up on that, and they're alone, then they will just back off. posers.... i just laugh at them whenever i see them

and no, I don't hate black people as a race or any other race, but its just what pisses me off is when the individual black people put bad reputation into their race because more than half of them go dressing like idiots and think they're cool. if they'd dress normally, i'd have nothing against it, but this is getting rediculous.

same with the fuckin emos....i hate em...but thats for another friday

/rant

first not all black people live in da hood
the way they talk is the way of rap and every single race can act like that
white black or w/e
second off do u even no what fuckin emo is? emo is a genre of music
and u cant be fuckin emo and just for sayin u hate "emos" shows that u r raciest because right there u just showed hate for a group of people
and its assholes like u that act like there better then every one else that cause problems and the whole black people always livin in the hood that was raciest as well
because then again right there u just generalized a group of people
your Canadian im correct? well what if i said i hate fucking Canadians cuz they all love hocky and r pussy's
well thats not true because not every one is like that in Canada
now i suggest your grow up and learn not to judge a specific group of people because thats what middle school kids do

first not all black people live in da hood
the way they talk is the way of rap and every single race can act like that
white black or w/e
second off do u even no what fuckin emo is? emo is a genre of music
and u cant be fuckin emo and just for sayin u hate "emos" shows that u r raciest because right there u just showed hate for a group of people
and its assholes like u that act like there better then every one else that cause problems and the whole black people always livin in the hood that was raciest as well
because then again right there u just generalized a group of people
your Canadian im correct? well what if i said i hate fucking Canadians cuz they all love hocky and r pussy's
well thats not true because not every one is like that in Canada
now i suggest your grow up and learn not to judge a specific group of people because thats what middle school kids do

No buddy, emo is not a genre of music. Its a type of person. Emo, its short for emotional, its people that have huge mood swings, go to far in each direction as well, hence the cutting when the go in depresesed direction, and the crazy clothes to show sadness. They want to stand out too. But it is not a genre of music, the music came from emos.

One reason he says black may be because all rapers are black? except for one. Its the people that want to fit in that act like that tho, the kids that want to be better than everyone else. It pisses me off when kids act like this, than they act like everyone else is stupid. In our school its not blacks, we only have 2, one is cool, the other thinks he is the gangsta of gangstas in our school cause he is the only black guy. I've heard him talk before, and I can tell thats the way he is. The rest of the gangstas and wangstas are hspanic or white. Both are just as bad as the other. But, it is the blacks that started it, but we can still blame the whites in America. We brought 11 million over as slaves, and than dumped them after the civil war. What can they do? People still do like them, wont hire them, and they are uneducated, they have nothing they can do.
I know one person who is racist, and this is gonna sound bad, but he said, look at that stupid niger, when we drove past some black person walking down the road, and the kid was messing around. I said, "WTF, why do call him a nigger? And my friend responds, "I grew up racist against blacks, I cant help it." I didnt want to say yeah you can.. I just asked, "why" He said, "Cause, they are all poor, stupid, and everywhere" I said, "It's not there fault they are here, we brought them over as slaves" His response, "Well, we could have killed them then..." That just pissed me off inside, it was the end of the ride, so I just said, "WTF, you cant just kill them, that'd be worse than the Nazis!!"
I dont like gangstas, but blacks are fine. And they are really good actors, lol.

emo is a genre of music started back in the 1980's in the Washington dc area
emo is a very lryical and "emotional type of music" but all this shit about dieing and hating life is fuckin crap
you can be depressed you can be suicide but u cant be emo
its all nothing but a bunch of bullshit stereo type

I dunno, I always thos it just stood for emotional people. Its not about hating either, just mood swings, hence, emotional. The music changes the people too much. People who listen to rap, turn gangsta, People who listen to sad music and I guess emo music, become emo. People who listen to rock stay normal, lol. And people who listen to folk, become old. People who listen to country, become rednecks, lol, jk.

lol. yeah, emos, thats just as bad I think. Not quite, but with the cutting and the purple and green hair, green knee high socks, girls that could be hot, but go emo, it just doesnt make sence.
Oh well, shit happens.

I think people who talk like this sound uneducated and give people a reason to stereotype teenagers even more than we already are. I've seen people of all races talk like this and it sounds stupid IMO. I think rap has contributed to this a lot because it's "cool." What about when you go for a job interview, are you going to wear clothes 10 sizes too big with chains and tattoos? you might but you won't get any decent jobs. There is also a huge double standard going on as well, I've never heard of a black person called a racist before. When a black says something racist it's considered "comedy" but when a white person like Imus or Dog Chapman say something it's considered "racism" and people loose jobs. Imus shouldn't have been cancelled, I don't agree with what he said but for him to lose his job is a bit extreme. If you don't like Imus then don't listen to him, we have freedom of speech and pointing the racism finger whenever someone says something you don't like is walking a thin line. Dog Chapman also said some things I don't agree with, but should he lose his show for that? I don't think so because he didn't say it on the show and again it's freedom of speech. If we're going to punish one group of people for saying things like this, then why not make it the same for everyone else?

yea the point of the thread is to say ganstas are stupid. all other people that are not gangsters are fine, except emos.

im friends with exactly 5.25% of our african-american community in our town, although we only of 38 of them :p
~5200 whites
~3500 mexican\linton's
~200 pacific islander
~38 blacks

thats how our town is broken up lol

Back
Top Bottom