My Brother is Screwed!

He must of run into a real prick cop. I may be wrong but they should give you 10 days to go into the courthouse and show proof of insurance.

And he's losing his license for going to fast around a corner? He must of been hailing ass around that corner. How much was he going over.

I've had many run ins in the past with cops. I used to be big into street racing so we were always going back and forth. Although I know alot of laws have changed lately. My MVR is now completly clean not so much as a parking ticket and my insurance company keeps lowering my rates. Go figure! :)

Just give your brother time. Some people don't learn by hearing other people. They learn by going through it. Thats how I learned.

You have to pay extra if your debit card bounces?

He doesn't pay Mcdonalds he pays the bank that issued him his debit card. Any bank has that policy. If you overdraft you will have to pay fees. Some offer overdraft protection which is were you put so much in a fund you can't touch. So if your available balance goes to zero it will draw from your overdraft fund.

Mattie is right, I think you are supposed to be given a certain amount of time. But wow, that really does suck. I blew a stop sign once, and that was on accident, in the middle of no where. Not in town or anything.
My friend got pulled over cause, he turnedright into a oneway street(didnt know it was oneway) and the other kid said, sorry, I meant take a left, so martin pulled into the first driveway, and turned around. Well, there was a white line to stop, but no stop sign, he stopped and waited, than crossed the road. Cop right accross the road that didnt see, until the crossing guard lady pointed us out... My friend still didnt know what he was being pulled over for until the cop told him. No signs on the road or anything. But, he is spanish, and the other kid with us was mexican. I'm not, but than we were waiting half hour, so they could bring the dog and search the car.
Friend was imitating the cop later, "Two beaners in a car, get the dogs, this gonna be fun."
idk, we get pulled over for going to wrong way, and they have to have the dog search the car for drugs? And of course, they didnt find anything. The guy was getting angy at us when we said, we dont have anything. I told him I had insuling tho, lol. he's saying, well people lie to me, and we said, yeah, but we are telling the truth. And he searches, and bam, nothing.
And my friend forgot his liscense that day too, no trouble for that either.

i mean no one actually tries to run them; thats retarted.

Ha ha. You've obviously never been to my school. There can be 3 people in front of me at a stop sign and all 3 of them can blow it away just because there's no cars coming. Not actually trying to run it? Think again...they don't even make an attempt to stop.

My uncle has a neat story though. He was out late at night when he was younger and decided to stop at a green light, as soon as he stopped a car came flying through the intersection in front of him. Had he kept going, it would probably have creamed him...

In Florida you have 30 days to pay your ticket. If you don't pay it they add a delequency fine to it D6 (like 18 dollars) then if you still don't pay it the state of FL will send you a notice in the mail stating you must pay all your traffic citations before this deadline or else your license will be suspended. If the license gets suspend then theirs even more money involved to re-instate the drivers license first offense is 250.00 etc....

First thing he needs to do is get a job is pay this crap Asap before it costs you three times as much later.

BTW, The tickets he received are all moving violations meaning, he got points for this which equals $$$=== insurance goes up$$$ for the person driving like a retard.

Ha ha. You've obviously never been to my school. There can be 3 people in front of me at a stop sign and all 3 of them can blow it away just because there's no cars coming. Not actually trying to run it? Think again...they don't even make an attempt to stop.

No, he probably knows, thats why he ended with: Thats retarded.

lol, because you must be if you pruposly blow a stop sign, it wastes 2 seconds of your life, no big deal, no matter how much it adds up.

he lost the ticket, so he cant show proof of insurance at the court house anymore since he doesnt have the ticket.

also getting a job with 2 tickets and no license will be though. he had applied for at least 10 jobs before both of em but he was never hired.

Back
Top Bottom