Deleting an account

GlasseyeUK

Daemon Poster
Is there anyway of deleting your own account through the control panel?

Or is it a strictly an admin function?

couldnt you just not post?

No not posting will show your account as being affiliated with a forum, where it was a thought that maybe in an attempt to keep an internet footprint to a minimum would be ideal.

Also a forum in time may change in the image that it presents, and it maybe one which a person would no longer wish to be associated with.

Ok, maybe I probably posted this in the wrong part of the forum, as no I am not leaving this forum, and no I am not wanting to leave it.

Saying that I do believe that there needs to be some changes made to this particular forum.

I also thought it could be an option in CP to give individuals an option to delete their own membership if they wished.

You didnt ask of it to be an option, you just wanted to know if it was possible or not, lol.

You threw us off; lol.

You didnt ask of it to be an option, you just wanted to know if it was possible or not, lol.

You threw us off; lol.

Yeah I realise that now, it was just a question, curiosity yanno?

It was just a thought in regard to how many waste accounts are currently showing on CF, apart from the spam ones, if people wished to delete the accounts, then at least they would have the option

Back
Top Bottom