please, explain to me

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
why do almost all black people living in "da hood" (no, dont call me racist, because saying black is not racist) tend to use words like:

nigguh
fo reo
ima go roll into da hood tonight

and other similar words.

do they find it cool? is it because they can't speak english properly? and what the hell is up with this whole "gangster thug" look these days that all the black people at school have. like wtf...they think it makes them look kool or something....please, do explain to me. and when you call em like posers or something they like think their all tough trying to threaten to beat you up, but when you actually take em up on that, and they're alone, then they will just back off. posers.... i just laugh at them whenever i see them

and no, I don't hate black people as a race or any other race, but its just what pisses me off is when the individual black people put bad reputation into their race because more than half of them go dressing like idiots and think they're cool. if they'd dress normally, i'd have nothing against it, but this is getting rediculous.

same with the fuckin emos....i hate em...but thats for another friday

/rant

i know what ebonics is....doesnt explain why they talk/dress like that though

Ok, well, I couldn't tell you since I don't dress liek that, but I must say it is pretty annoying how they dress and act, but emo's are more annoying to me.

It's cause people wanna look gangsta, get my drift dawg? It's all the rage too look like your poor and wear hand-me-down close that are 10 sizes too big, and walk around like you are rich with the bling bling. Sell the bling and buy some correct fitting clothes buddy, lol.

well its because rap music has glorified the lifestyle, and its become more or less a security issue with them to look at certain way and feel a certain way because of the look.

stupid trend, it'll die sometime. look at the 70, then change to the 80's.

Yeah i hate Rap music,
I hate Gangsters,
and the whole Wurd up my aggin thingy yo G'z up and
why is every song about how they want to have sex with some black chic who has a but the size of a house
why do they have huge chains like they think that we care about their money
why do they have grillz
who do they have 10000 inch rims
why cant they talk right
wth is a hood?
wth is a ghetto?
why do they like chicken so much
why do they all want to stab me
why do they all smoke weed like tis all they do

I'M NOT RACIST
I'M NOT RACIST
I'M NOT RACIST
I'M NOT RACIST
I'M NOT RACIST
I'm SORRY IF THIS IS OFFENSEIVE dont quote so that if someone finds thins offensive I can delete it

then some of them get mad when a white person says "nigga". then everytime something doesnt go there way they say white people are racist and wonder why. im not racist my self but there tend to be more black people on TV who piss me off than any other type.

like that gena six thing. they got all mad because were trying them as adults and holding them in jail :confused: if your waiting a trial and cant post bail than you stay in jail, just like everyone else.

then they say why arent the white people who hung the nooses up being tried for something. it makes me laugh so hard when people think that being racist is illegal. i can say anything i want about a particular race, i can refuse service from them if i own my own store, etc. yet they think that racism is illegal, even know that half of it is legal.

it makes me laugh so hard when people think that being racist is illegal. i can say anything i want about a particular race, i can refuse service from them if i own my own store, etc. yet they think that racism is illegal, even know that half of it is legal.

wouldnt that be considered racial profiling/segregation? they made that illegal a while back, and that would be considered a hate crime too i think

Back
Top Bottom