Dave, what happened to rep?

right there, you 2 agrued about this in another thread. Use PM. This is why this forum is collapsing. Pointless arguments.

I think I'm only 600 away from 2 inbreds!!

I dont want to look it up but I think dudemcbob0876 has more useless posts then Lowndsey.

no, lowndsey is cool, dont come in here and tell people there posts are useless, you havent been here more than a day so you cant make an assumption right out of the gate.

everyone has there fair share of posts that could seem "useless" but everybody makes them up with the useful ones, its about having a good balance

lowndsey is a good member. 2 bars of rep in 20 posts, took me almost 2,000, lol. He could be the next thelis... haha, jk.

right there, you 2 agrued about this in another thread. Use PM. This is why this forum is collapsing. Pointless arguments.

I think I'm only 600 away from 2 inbreds!!

I am not looking to start an argument. I just find it amusing that someone can post nearly 200 posts in a 24 hour period and say that none of his posts are pointless. Thats and average of 1 post every 8 or 9 minutes for 24 hours. Personally I think that that is just posting for the sake of it. It is borderline spam at times.

No, I agree with you lowndsey, I didnt mean to pick on you in general, but I was basically saying that we have way too many small arguments that go off topic here a lot. I think thats the one problem with our forum.

I dont think we are talking about going outside either... He is the return of furby... lol, jk.

ive posted 100+ posts in a day on several occasions, 90% were helpful\on topic\etc. its simple has have a bad day before and lock your self in your room and play CSS and go on CF all day :)

Back
Top Bottom