Demonoid-gone forever.

i dont care, i use isohunt, i got a COD4 torrent from there and im almost done with it, when i get home from school ill probably be ~90%

First they block Canadian traffic and then everyone's gone.

That sucks. I never used it much anyway but from what I've looked at it's a great site.

i use torrentz, which has a lot of mininova stuff. i like that site because it also usually has comments

well since torrentspy went down i have been using torrentz but then everything i actually wanted to download off of there took me to mininova so i cut out the "middle man" lol

I couldnt use it anyway, no canadian traffic.
but that means that all the files demoniod tracks will be lost also.

I usually use ISOhunt, but whatever, mass linux uploads will always be available, I mean, pirate bay was getting there own country, lol.

I usually use ISOhunt, but whatever, mass linux uploads will always be available, I mean, pirate bay was getting there own country, lol.

I bet I am one of the only ones who uses torrents for mostly linux distros on this forum.

Demoniod is like or was like the biggest torrent site in the states. With a torrent site comes illegal files and then eventually it shuts down. First they had to block candian traffic and then they shut down all together a while ago. By the way demonoid also track hundreds of files on other sites. Half of the files I download from ISO hunt say "torrent downloaded from demoniod.com" that means seeds from demoniod will be lost making files harder to download.

Back
Top Bottom