Should we vote for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys voted, it would be a popularity contest. The most popular choice isn't always the best. I vote no.

This all depends on whether or not David wishes to appoint a twelfth moderator at this time in any case. Maybe he is happy with eleven?

You should all just be grateful that Brookfield is no longer in power. I also believe that any decision regarding his replacement (if any) should be discussed in private by David and the remaining moderators. It would be the best and most appropriate way in my opinion.

I don't care but I'd have to lean towards no. It would be a popularity contest and the person with the most rep would probably get the most votes.

I don't care but I'd have to lean towards no. It would be a popularity contest and the person with the most rep would probably get the most votes.
thelis cannot become a mod again :p
anyway i think everyone has spoken, save it for the mod lounge :)

i think david's final choice, after he considers some input from the existing mods, would be best rather than an all-out vote by all the members.

i think david's final choice, after he considers some input from the existing mods, would be best rather than an all-out vote by all the members.

That's basically how it goes. We'll throw in names of people we think would work, discuss, pass on the nominee to David, if he likes, we have a new mod.

I do have to ask though, why was this thread started?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom