What is your IQ?

Those online IQ tests arent accurate at all, in the 4th grade I took a real one and ended up with a 148 :D

Don't know how accurate it is because i didnt spend much time on the questions

IQ: 121

last time i took the test i got like a 120, and then i took it again and got a 113, so ill average it out to be 117

hmmmm...

I started to take it, but then stopped.

American currency, and states are involve in some of the questions, this isn't ordinary 'common' knowledge outside of America,

not that people outside of America don't know it but the fact that they have to think about it for a few seconds longer makes this test heavily skewed towards Americans.

I took a test on face book and scored 136, I imagine it'd have been lower if I'd bothered to finish this test since the time taken to answer the questions for a part of the over all scoring.

i got 103, but im positive thats wrong

im in gifted at school and a person with 103 IQ couldnt get in, lol

not really, just because your IQ is low doesnt mean your dumb, just means your slower to get concepts and stuff. i bet almost anyone could get a 3.7+ if they wanted to, but a lot of people dont care that much.

iq tests cant be real or fake. they arent accurate. its pretty much bs. iq is something that isnt supposed to change throughout your life.

Back
Top Bottom