Need A pick!

I <3 my 360. Plus they are scaling down the PS3's big time to allow price cuts.

im not impressed with the whole 40gb ps3 situation, but id still say get one. pwns the 360 any day. more games will be out soon enough aswell

ps3 ftw. Way more features, better graphics.

The only thing the 360 has over the ps3 is game selection. and the 360 is older so give ps3 some time.

ps3 ftw. Way more features, better graphics.

The only thing the 360 has over the ps3 is game selection. and the 360 is older so give ps3 some time.
yep. it really is as simple as that
if i get one im going to install linux and all sorts :)

Yeah but that's been the excuse forever, and the only new thing that stands out to me is Home, everything else is available on other consoles and I doubt he will see a difference in picture unless he's got like a 1080p.

But that's just my opinion.
After PS2 started getting old I gave up on Sony and I'm extremely happy with my 360 and Wii. But I wasn't happy when I had to send my first 360 back for the ring of death, that's the one thing I don't like about it.

i want a lot more from a console, and the ps3 offers that, the 360 offers a lot as well, but less, and the wii doesnt offer much besides games
as long as people dont start comparing the wii to the 360 and/or ps3 and saying that it pwns them then im sure this thread will stay calm :)

I like the ps3. The only major game for Xbox has to offer is Halo, but I don't like halo, so ps3 for me it is.

Back
Top Bottom