Dave, what happened to rep?

Yeah its only rep though. Doesn't bother me you know?

I'm not for or against it. I like it. Works.

bd80c696.jpg

thats 1 year from now.

They gotta change sometime, they cant be the same inbreds forever. Look at rednecks, they change eventually...

MAn, it's just a green bar. You don't have to die because you don't have an extra one, you know.

yeah I'm just curious, Lowndsey has 2 bars and I have a higher hover rank yet only 1, it's not like I care but how does this work lol

Dude Thelis you kept saying you don't care about rep. Why do you keep posting up this crap when you get another bar?

IMO if you didn't care about it you wouldn't post useless threads like this up. I'm sure people would notice as you post in real threads and comment on it there.

Also IMO this is just another attempt to fish for some more rep.

I'm proud to say the majority of my 3 bars is for posting about guides and general computer help.

PS guys i'm sure someones dumb enough to give you rep to get you to 8 just because your at 7 now. Another reason why rep is retarded. Also your starting a bandwagon for people to discuss how close they are to the next bar. That leads to more useless rep being given.

Don't get me wrong you deserve alot of the rep you get but you've got alot of rep for posting BS like this.

Back
Top Bottom