Computer Programming

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi there,

i have finally decided i am going to put my mind to it and learn how to programme, but i have a small problem,

i have no idea where to start !

could n e 1 reccomend some languages to learn some compilers, some free tutorials / videos / books, or maybe some that aint free but not too expensice ?

short of going to college what is the best way to learn to programme ?

im open to anything from web programming / java / javascript / c++ / Vb script.

anything i just need a starting point and a way to learn it

LEarn html and javascript first, they are the quickest to pick up and plenty of free tutorials and scripts to learn from

yea html is very useful, and you can make a pretty decent website using it. that should teach you a thing or to

true, HTML is fun and the websites you can make are pretty cool, but after that i would go into like c++ or JAVA, JAVA is pretty fun ill tell you that,

true, HTML is fun and the websites you can make are pretty cool, but after that i would go into like c++ or JAVA, JAVA is pretty fun ill tell you that,

well in response to all i already know html i shuda said that :)

wso javascript then java then C++ looks like the way im going to go, good idea ?

also r there n e languages that "compliment" each other, like.

(and i have no idea here its jus a random example)

after you learn c# always learn C++ coz there are very similar and c++ is jus an extended version of C#

??? i know ^ thats completely wrong but you get what i mean ?

are there n e languages i should learn together of after the other ?

well in response to all i already know html i shuda said that :)

wso javascript then java then C++ looks like the way im going to go, good idea ?

also r there n e languages that "compliment" each other, like.

(and i have no idea here its jus a random example)

after you learn c# always learn C++ coz there are very similar and c++ is jus an extended version of C#

??? i know ^ thats completely wrong but you get what i mean ?

are there n e languages i should learn together of after the other ?

All share the basics such as arrays, variables, functions/subroutines etc but all languages are different. I've found PHP and perl to be the most similar

Back
Top Bottom