People need to learn how to drive

Cabbs

Golden Master
So I wake up at 1:20 AM this morning to hear my parents up and about. When I finally was awake enough to make sense of anything, my mom told me that my dad's F-250 was hit twice apparently. It was a hit-and-run.

It is street parked on a coltasack (or whatever it's called, the circle things where you can turn around in neighborhoods) and according to the neighbors, the guy ran straight into it, smashing the area in front of the right-rear wheel in. The Geico guy came by today and said it was totalled.

What I don't understand is how it was hit twice. He could have been too drunk to notice that there was a turn until it was too late, so he ran straight into the truck. I imagine the wheels locked up, explaining why he ran into it, and why he may not have been able to turn.

The worst part is, we still have no idea who did it. The cops haven't found him yet, and all we have to go by is that it's a white full-size pickup.

Pics will be up when I get home. Night school sucks.

that sucks, must have hit hard to total a ford f250. and for the person who hit the truck...i mean come on, be a semi-civilized person and at least leave a phone number or something....

what is night school like? i dont know anyone who is in it lol sorry off topic

Honestly, when looking at it, it doesn't look like it would be totalled. When it costs more to repair than it's worth, then it counts as totalled.

Night school is OK. Really boring, but the teacher just sits at her desk mostly, meaning you can pretty much do whatever you want, although it's not a good idea. Being lazy in school is not good.

hopefully you will find the guy who ran in to your car. how much is the car worth on kelly blue book minus the damage?

that is one of the biggest piss offs in life. I mean, I just hate the immorality and carelessness of some people to just drive away after hitting someones property like that. I've had my truck egged a few times and it irritates me because every time it scratches the crap out of my paintjob. If only I could catch those retards.

Frame is probably damaged, and thats not easy to fix. You can buy it back tho, because sometimes its not really totaled when they say that.

That's true, it could be bent, which isn't an easy fix. I'm not sure what my parents are going to do about it yet. He needs a truck, so maybe he will buy another one.

You should find him and do this:

<acidwar> last night, tony and I decided to stop off on the way to the party to get some beer
<acidwar> we come out of the shop a few minutes later and there's a parking guy writing a ticket
<acidwar> tony goes up to him and asks him what the ticket's for, parking guy explains that the car is parked in a no standing zone
<acidwar> tony starts abusing him and tells him to cram it up his ass, so the guy writes a ticket for abusing him
<Nuzzler> haha
<acidwar> so tony gets up him even more, and every time he says something the guy writes another ticket
<acidwar> 14 tickets later, the guy gives up and walks off
<dendyh0> ...
<acidwar> and we both PISS ourselves laughing as we walk back to tony's car around the corner, leaving some poor bastard with 14 parking fines :D
<dendyh0> AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<Nuzzler> ROFL!!

Back
Top Bottom